TKJ-001 AKD (Alkyl Ketene Dimer)Emulsion For Paper Sizing Agent Making
The main data:
Milky white liquid
Solid content %
The main description:
This product is obtained from higher fatty acids (C>12) which is via acylation and dehydrochlorination.Liquid AKD emulsion is emulsified from solid AKD wax together with the cationic auxiliaries,widely used as the neutral sizing agent in papermaking industry.
The main Application:
As a kind of neutral sizing agent, the product has been widely used in paper-making industry because of its good consistent property. The product can be applied in a wide range of PH value, as a good alternative of traditional rosin.
Packing & storage:
Packing: 200kg PE drum or 1000kg IBC drum.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, protecting from moisture.When loading and unloading,take care to prevent packaging and containers being damaged, avoiding leakage.
Shelf life: 3months min
1.It can effectively increase the surface strength and improve the printability of paper.
2. It can reduce the phenomenon of dropping fiber and powder.
3. It could be used to adjust the sizing degree quickly and improve the water resistance of the paper
4. It does not have negative effect on people’s health in the process of shipping, storing and using.
5. It can reduce the pressure of water treatment, and reduce cost of production.
6. Well compatibility, it is compatible with CMC, PVA, starch and so on.
7. Curing speed is high.
8. Suitable for all kinds of surface sizing equipment.